Let’s get right to it. You need a puppy and we may have a lender ready to make you an offer. Let’s see what kind of offer you can get, it takes just a few minutes with just a bit of personal information.
Do People Really Get Puppy Loans?
You bet, and as pure breed dogs get increasingly expensive, it is getting much more common every day. Most people think that they need to go to a pet store if they want a loan on a pet like a French Bulldog or, in this case, a Golden Retriever, but this is not the case. In fact, there are a lot of reasons to avoid the pet shop entirely. Keep reading and find out why.
Getting a loan for a puppy let’s you avoid all of the problems associated with pet stores and the puppy mill industry. Here is why you should get your loan online, hopefully right here.
In many cases, you will find that it is much easier to get an approval online than it is in person. This is because store credit can be finicky. You are dealing with one lender with one set of requirements. Fail to meat them and you get denied, end of story.
WIth PuppyLending.Com, things work differently. Thankfully, we are not a direct lender. We instead give you access to a large network of lenders. More lenders means that you have more chances of getting an approval because every lender is a bit different. This is particularly important if you are trying to get a Golden Retriever with bad credit.
If you are hoping to get a Golden at a pet store, you might be out of luck. Selection will be limited and they tend to offer more of the toy variety of dogs and designer pets.
With an online personal loan from one of our lenders, you would become a cash buyer. This means that you would not be at the mercy of a pet store and their limited inventory. Go directly to a breeder and get the dog that you want, not what is available.
Another benefit of being able to go right to the breeder is that your puppy will usually be healthier. You can investigate your breeder and make sure that their breeding stock is tested for things like hip dysplasia and other conditions.
More Humane Choice
Pet stores buy their animals from puppy mills. These mills care only about cranking out dogs, not about making sure their animals are healthy and well adjusted.
Buy a pet shop dog and chances are that you are getting a dog that has spent much of its life in a cage and that is scared of humans. You might think that you want to rescue these animals, but purchasing one only strengthens that industry.
Deciding On Your Loan
Hopefully, you see that getting a loan online is a good decision. If not, hopefully you have ruled out going to a pet store. Before you make a final decision, let’s look at how to get your offer and how to decide whether or not to accept it.
Getting Golden Retriever Financing
It is incredibly easy to get an offer on the pet that you want and there is no obligation on your part, so why not get an offer. Here is how it works.
- First, you need to fill out the form located at the top of this page. It is short and direct, so no worries about spending hours completing it. Most people can get through it in just a couple minutes because you only need to enter very basic info.
- Second, you need to agree to the TOS or Terms of Service and then submit your information. At this time, your quote form is sent securely to the network of lenders.
- If approved, a single lender will send you a loan offer. You will be transferred to their website at this time to review the offer. Make sure that you take note of the total cost of the loan, the loan payment and all of the other important details.
- Should you decide to accept your Golden Retriever loan offer, you could have money in your bank account as soon as the next business day.
That is it, a very simple quote process. Do not let the simplicity get the best of you though. Taking out a loan is a serious matter and a loan contract should not be entered into lightly.
Your Final Decision
Once you have your offer in front of you for your puppy financing, it is time to make a decision. Here are some things that yo must consider.
- Can you afford the loan? Fit the loan payment into your budget and see if it works. If things will be tight, it is probably best not to take the Golden Retriever loan. Remember, there will be other expenses with your pet like food and vet bills.
- Do you have other ways to get money? Loans are expensive, especially puppy loans with bad credit. Take a look at your other options before you commit. This could mean getting a loan from a family member, selling some property or just getting a second job and saving up.
- Is the puppy loan too costly? Finally, take a look at all of the fees and interest that go along with the loan. Is the cost too great? If so, perhaps you should do without your new Golden until you can pay for him or her in cash.